Thursday, September 04, 2014

More Wharram Catamaran Fiction!


I may not be building a Wharram catamaran right now, but I'm still writing about them.  Some of you may have read my first novel, The Pulse, published in 2012.  If you did, you know that a 36-foot Wharram cat featured prominently in the action.  I have now completed the sequel to The Pulse, and Refuge After the Collapse picks up where the first book ended, with Larry Drager anchored aboard his 36-foot Wharram near the blacked-out and anarchy-filled chaos of New Orleans in the wake of a devastating solar flare.

Refuge will be shipping from Amazon and available at other retailers and bookstores on or before September 23.  I'm posting here to let those of you who still stop by know that I'm having a book giveaway of 10 signed copies to be mailed out as soon as I have them available.  All you have to do to enter to win is sign up for my new email newsletter:


My current work in progress also features a big Wharram catamaran, but is an unrelated story.  I think all Wharram enthusiasts will find it humorous and highly entertaining.  Sign up for the newsletter and you'll be among the first to know when Sailing the Apocalypse is available:


No comments: